Understanding and motivating your colleagues
What is emotional intelligence – and why does it matter? Find out how EQ skills can help school business management professionals improve performance and get results with this webinar.
In this webinar, I'll draw on lessons learned through my career and help you to:
- understand the personal and professional benefits of emotional intelligence (or EQ)
- be more aware of ‘personality types’ and how responding differently to different types can improve performance and relationships within a team
- be more self-aware as to your own preferred behaviours and styles and how that may influence others
- be better equipped to perform under pressure and get results from your colleagues and team.
We often hear emotional intelligence talked about as an essential ingredient of effective leadership. If we are to inspire, understand and motivate others, we need to recognise what motivates us and understand our own emotional responses.
But what does that mean in practice?
The NASBM professional standards
Map your skills onto the NASBM professional standards and use this as evidence of your professional development.
This webinar particularly supports:
- leading support services – provide leadership, service coordination
- behaviours – resilient, challenger and collaborator.