Improving performance through courageous conversations
Facing up to challenges in your team can be tough. Understand why such conversations are needed and take a practical look at preparation, processes and solutions in this webinar.
'Avoid problems, and you'll never be the one who overcame them.' (Richard Bach, novelist)
This webinar focuses on:
- understanding the need for improved performance
- becoming more confident in addressing underperformance
- improved understanding of how people respond to performance conversations
- developing strategies for initiating and managing difficult conversations.
We can't always avoid conversations that should be approached 'from the heart', not least as school business managers.
Ensuring that a school's values and ethics are kept at the forefront of your approach is a duty that any good SBM will not ignore.
There will inevitably come times when an employee's performance consistently fails to meet required standards, and this webinar offers some practical advice for addressing this underperformance.
The NASBM professional standards
Map your skills onto the NASBM professional standards and use this as evidence of your professional development.
This webinar particularly supports:
- leading support services – provide leadership, service coordination
- behaviours – resilient, challenger and collaborator.