How 'e-safe' are your pupils?
To celebrate this year's Safer Internet Day, test your pupils' knowledge of common e-safety issues with this short quiz.
The quiz touches on some of the risks young people can face online, including:
- sexting and the sharing of inappropriate images
- sophisticated 'phishing scams' and untrustworthy apps
- cyberbullying and online harassment.
These questions will spark some valuable conversation in any e-safety lesson!
More from Optimus Education
To help schools promote a safer online environment for all children and young people, we've made the following resources freely available for Safer Internet Day.
Help all staff 'be the change' by sharing this collection of commonly asked e-safety questions.
Sheffield Safeguarding Children Board has been working on e-safety education for a number of years now. Whether the children are listening, however, is another matter altogether.
Alan Mackenzie breaks down the ever-expanding world of online communication to give you a handy A-Z of e-safety.
Supporting older pupils
Our Safeguarding Teenagers: Supporting Mental Health & Protecting Young People Online conference will be the perfect opportunity to:
- network with leading practitioners and experts
- attend a variety of keynotes and in-depth workshops
- take away proven strategies to successfully protect older pupils online.
Register now to secure your place!